Quiet is how I would describe my work week so far, that's common for some holiday weekends. Memorial Day weekend is one of the more quiet I guess, a lot of people are out of town camping or what ever else they are doing. The ones that stay in town seemed to behave fairly well. A lot of traffic today though as people were returning home. Traffic crashes are always a problem and I heard a few on the radio around the county but we were spared any in the city.
I have a great work shift doing ten hours a day, four days a week. Three day weekends are kick ass. My Monday (which is actually Sunday) is just me an my guys with none of the brass around. Not that I don't like my supervisors, they are great people and wonderful to work for but it is so much quieter when they are not around. On a holiday weekend I get two nice days.
Tomorrow will be another story though. There is always a price to pay and now I will have to cram three days worth of work into the next two. That's okay, it's worth it and well getting ten hours of holiday pay is nice too.
Monday, May 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment